Wednesday, August 10, 2011

John Hagee Testimony

“There was a man who walked into my church during a Bible study. It was on a Wednesday night, and he came in. He was carrying a loaded six‑shooter, and he walked to the front of the church and he roared like a wild animal and said, ‘I’ve come to shoot you to prove that Satan has more power than Jesus Christ.’ And I held up my Bible and said that this book says that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. And he became infuriated and said, ‘I’m going to kill you on the count of three. Get on your knees and beg for your life.’ I said, I will not because the Lord is my protector. And he said, ‘I’m going to shoot you on the count of three.’ He lied. He started shooting on the count of two. And he emptied the gun at me from a distance of eight to ten feet, and by the grace and mercy of God missed every shot. He ran out of the building, he was knocked down, apprehended, sent a few days later to the asylum for the criminally insane. Ninety days later a team of psychiatrists pronounced him ready to take his place in society and he went home and immediately climbed the highest tree in his backyard and hung himself,” Hagee told Glenn.

6 comments:

crudshoveller said...

If so many psychiatrists got it so abysmally wrong, plus the guy who can't differentiate 'hung' from 'hanged', I am reserving judgement about the rest of the story.
If this is the best evidence of God to date, then I think it is safe to dismiss the concept as a hoax.

crudshoveller said...

If so many psychiatrists got it so abysmally wrong, plus the guy who can't differentiate 'hung' from 'hanged', I am reserving judgement about the rest of the story.
If this is the best evidence of God to date, then I think it is safe to dismiss the concept as a hoax.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

He stood on the word of God... He took the word as his sword and his shield! There is POWER in His word and the name of the Lord!

Unknown said...

Praise The Lord! Awesome testimony of the power of the word of God.
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

That One Guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.